Thanks

Looking for hosting in Czech Republic

I want to ask you, guys, to help me in my research.
    I need help on choosing the right wordpress-friendly host in in Czech Republic:
    Linux
    host 2 wordpress blogs
    10 GB of disk space
    What possible wordpress web hosting providers in that special region can you recommend me to look?
    I also need to know what others think of wpneuron.com services and their reliability?

Thanks
    Maybe QHoster.com and their affordable cPanel web hosting solutions will suit your demands?
    It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing.

Thanks
    You can try ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any CMS. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable

Thanks
    To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Thanks
    I say ViUX.com would be perfect place to get wordpress hosting. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals perfectly suitable for anyone provided by skilled tech team.

Thanks
    I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.