Thanks

Need wordpress shared hosting account

What specialized wordpress web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
    I have found wpneuron.com - any info on this web host?
    What can you say about their customer support?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Take a look at ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their really great hosting deals.

Thanks
    A2hosting.com is worthwhile and their servers are rock-solid and prices are cheap.
    There is no downtime on their servers and uptime is high.
    Support is online for 24 hours.

Thanks
    You can trust WPneuron.com. They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 3 months and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

Thanks
    If you finding trustworthy company take a look on Microhost for best support service and you get hosting at economical price.
    Last edited by Saurabh Mathur; 06-19-2017 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks
    I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced cloud based host perfectly suitable for wordpress websites. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.

Thanks
    As for me, I like wpneuron.com prices for their wordpress web hosting accounts. They also offer 30-day free trial.
    You will loose nothing at all if you try them. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Thanks
    I can say ViUX.com service is perfect for you. They have helpful responsive support, featured plans, reasonable prices and highest uptime.

Thanks
    My experience using Hostwinds.com service has been superb. Site performance is great!
    Their service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).

Thanks
    I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Thanks
    Try to look at reputed and time-tested web hosts like, for instance, kvchosting.com, ipage.com and qhoster.com
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.