Thanks

digitalocean reseller with bitcoins

Greetings respectful forum members!
    Recently I needed to get Digitalocean service, but to pay with bitcoins, however they do not accept that.
    I have made research and found bithost.io that gives exactly what I needed - they resell Digitalocean hosting accepting crypto-currencies as payment option and also have hourly billing that can be useful for programmers to app tests.

Thanks
    With bithost.io service provider you will get digitalocean solutions. Their servers are created, deleted, resized in real time and I am using them for my application testing, it is very useful because of hourly billing.

Thanks
    In my opinion their service is top-notch, very user-friendly and useful. I have tried bithost.io recently and it is quite unique offer nowadays not because of btc accept, but due to hourly billing.

Thanks
    No doubts bithost.io service is unique, attractive and reliable because lots of their users are fully satisfied. I like their business model and highly recommend.