Thanks

I want to order dedicated server (Bulgaria)

I want to order dedicated server. These are my specifications:
    - Location is Bulgaria,
    - Budget is $230/mo,
    - Disk space is 500 gbs
    - Bandwidth is 12 tbs
    - RAM is 24 gbs
    What hosts can you recommend me to look at?
    I have already found superbithost.com, but still hesitate to deal with them or not. Are they reliable?
    I need to choose reliable and trustworthy web host. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
    I transferred all my sites to superbithost.com bitcoin server 4 months ago and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Thanks
    As an alternative option I can say a1dedicatedservers.com would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Thanks
    I have been using superbithost.com since May 2016 and must say that their services are superb.
    The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. They are the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.

Thanks
    If you are looking for quality option I recommend Okayservers.com. They are time-tested company with affordable prices and quality hardware.

Thanks
    You can rely on Okayservers.com solutions which are provided by skilled techies. Servers are delivered with affordable pricing, powerful hardware and useful features.

Thanks
    No doubt, superbithost.com is a stable offshore webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
    Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.