Thanks

Cheap VPS account ... where to buy it from?

Where can I buy a cheap VPS account from comparing deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk?
    What would you do being in my place?

Thanks
    If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?

I know several reliable ones: Centohost.com and Libertyvps.net - pricing, features, uptime and speed are unique.
    Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

Thanks
    Take a look at Hostwinds.com, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites. I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Thanks
    I dont know about the both companies. But I suggest you for MicroHost from I am using cloud server and I got this server at very low price as compare to other companies with 24/7 support service.

Thanks
    No doubt, hostingsource.com is one of the best options for getting ssd vps hosting solutions. Their ssd vps plans start from $8/mo.
    Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.

Thanks
    I vote for hostingsource.com, they have been focused on providing the highest level of service for the 100,000+ websites they host. Servers are as solid as a rock.

Thanks
    Hostwinds would be perfect for you. I highly recommend their service, not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have fast and very good support team.

Thanks
    I've been with libertyvps.net for more than 8 months and have loved their hosting and service.
    Love these guys. And for what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of features!

Thanks
    I'd say Libertyvps.net is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Services are affordable and servers work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

Thanks
    A2hosting.com VPS accounts are solid and reliable in delivering their services in the whole IT industry.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.