Thanks

Solid server is needed to satisfy all my hosting needs

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za, which plan would you sign up with?
    What would you do being in my place?

Thanks
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
    I know foxcloud.net have quite a good selection of dedicated servers - pricing is ok.

Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Thanks
    You can trust SuperBitHost.com - they are honest, reliable and professional + Multiple server locations.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Thanks
    I can say pmgchosting.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Thanks
    I'd advise you to use plans from hostingsource.com. Their team and supervisors receive word of the excellent customer service they provide. Their tech staff expertise, response times, communication skills and respectful manners set you leagues ahead of your competitors.

Thanks
    Servers from Okayservers.com are worth your attention because they provide top-notch services with quality and fast support, they fix issues in no time if they occur.

Thanks
    I suggest to trust Okayservers.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.