Thanks

Trusted web hosts for e-hosting services?

Looking for hosting that is e-commerce friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about digitalserver.com.mx and Dcxv.com web hosting solutions?
    Are they good for e-hosting services? What host would you choose?

I need over 15 gbs of disk space.

Thanks.

Thanks
    I'd name saturn.domains that offers nice hosting deals, their servers are fast and tech team knows how to manage servers and treat customers to earn clients' trust.

Thanks
    I can express the point that dcxv.com is one of the best places to get hosting services in Europe at cheap price.
    They are very keen on maintain their level of service, security, and professionalism.

Thanks
    YES! the support is truly amazing! ANY ticket I submitted had a response in less than 10 minutes and the staff at dcxv.com were always willing to help work through an issue. Even though the issues turned out to be some issues on my end, they stuck with me, and helped with a solution.

Thanks
    My suggestion is Kvchosting.com that provides smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

Thanks
    For me, hosting experience with digitalserver.com.mx is very cool. They are friendly and professional.
    As for servers, they are fast and stable. They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.

Thanks
    I can highly recommend Hostwinds and their ssd powered litespeed hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Thanks
    For the Ecommerce websites, Cloud Services of Stratoscale would be great which offers ca devops solution which makes server more faster. In ecommerce website we needed so much space and unlimited bandwidth because nowadays users are used to fast and secured websites and they don't prefer the website which is slow and work poorly.

Good luck!

Thanks
    I recommend Everest.net cloud ssd hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Thanks
    go daddy and blue host