Latest:
    Thanks

Cheap Dedicated Servers in USA

Hi,

I want to try a dedicated server for my web hosting business...

Now I have VPS with :

Virtual Server Specifications: 6GB, 12GB or 24GB RAM Plans 100GB/200GB/400GB SSD Storage 4vCPU Allocation 1Gbps Public Network Port 5TB+ Premium Bandwidth 1 Public IPv4 Address

I want to know how is the power of a dedicated and how it will help to improve the performance for my sites.
    Can you tell me some provider names that offering dedicated servers in USA.
    How about their pricing? Thanks

Thanks
    Dedicated are expensive, a better alternative is Windows VPS it is cheaper and work very well, i am using one from vpswebserver company for over a year now and they are pretty good. They have a great tech support, 24/7 chat, etc. you can try them.

Thanks
    I run many web sites on Hostwinds dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
    I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

Thanks
    Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.