Latest:
    Thanks

Cheap Dedicated Servers in USA

Hi,

I want to try a dedicated server for my web hosting business...

Now I have VPS with :

Virtual Server Specifications: 6GB, 12GB or 24GB RAM Plans 100GB/200GB/400GB SSD Storage 4vCPU Allocation 1Gbps Public Network Port 5TB+ Premium Bandwidth 1 Public IPv4 Address

I want to know how is the power of a dedicated and how it will help to improve the performance for my sites.
    Can you tell me some provider names that offering dedicated servers in USA.
    How about their pricing? Thanks

Thanks
    Dedicated are expensive, a better alternative is Windows VPS it is cheaper and work very well.
    Last edited by Anderson; 04-02-2017 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    I run many web sites on Hostwinds dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
    I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

Thanks
    It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

Thanks
    Does the provider offer a free trial? Almost every provider offers at least a 30-day trial, but some offer longer terms – keep your eyes and ears open and take advantage of the no-commitment period to test every facet of the service.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herstik View Post
    I run many web sites on hostwinds dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
    I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a company before. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.
    hi,

I looked at their offer, but their website looks ridiculous. Something seemed to be kids playing .. I do not know if I can trust this company

Thanks
    Try considering hostingsource.com dedicated servers - pricing impressed me a lot. They know what they do. For instance:
    Xeon E5 2670 - 16 Cores CPU (Include 1-Year FREE Domain!
    RAM - 24GB, SSD Storage - 250GB - SSD (H/W RAID - 1), Transfer - 25TB
    Price - $79/mo (1st month discounted price - $39.5/mo)
    I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. They are great.

Thanks
    they have a great offer ... thanks for the tip ...

I wonder whether they will help me installing cPanel and WHM?

Thanks
    If you are still looking for reliable host with servers in US, can recommend kvchosting.com dedicated server deals.
    It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.

Thanks
    thanks,

I will check all your offers... thanks
    Last edited by neckom; 04-02-2017 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks
    The difference between a dedicated server and a VPS is like the difference between a building and a loft. Dedicated server coast a lot, exactly like entire building while VPS will only cost a fraction of the entire service.
    You can upgrade your VPS on the spot there is no need for data migration. Performance of a dedicated server could be higher mostly however a VPS performance can be compared to a dedicated server performance. And you can safely manage your VPS with the website panel on the Internet
    I found this article it has more detailed information may help you.
    http://www.vpswebserver.com/windows-vps/differences-between-vps-hosting,-shared-hosting

Thanks
    Try a Canadian hosting service from 4Goodhosting. I am sure you will experience remarkable performance. The sites are running fast and efficiently. They are the fastest one I have ever used so far. Their customer service is very fast and helpful. They helped me to transfer all my files to them. The transfer is really fast without any problem without any extra fees. I am very satisfied. Go with them today. Good luck!