Latest:
    Thanks

Wanna choose the best dedicated server host

Looking for EU dedicated hosting service and offer affordable hosting packages.
    What can you tell me about dcxv.com and their EU dedicated hosting services?

I need 500 gbs of disk! Linux

Is their support professional? Do they accept Bitcoin?

Thanks
    Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

Thanks
    To my mind pmgchosting.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

Thanks
    A2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za servers are trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems. Plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.

Thanks
    Go ahead, dcxv.com is good. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.
    They are very keen on maintaining their level of service, security, and professionalism. Like I said, I like them.
    Thank them a lot.

Thanks
    Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

Thanks
    Hostsailor.com provides the best dedicated servers in Europe.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

Thanks
    You should go with Okayservers.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

Thanks
    hi

Okayservers have a good offer .. website looks professional ... anyone else had experience with them???

Thanks
    Well, Gigapros have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well. Their dedicated servers look really affordable.

Thanks
    According to my research Okayservers.com is offering quality servers and accepting bitcoins. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

Thanks
    I must say that dcxv.com is trustworthy host. Their network is brilliant, I've not noticed any downtime or connection problems, when pinging the server it's less than 50MS, which Is brilliant due to my poor home internet connection. My server hardware has so far been functioning very well.

Thanks
    I am very happy with pmgchosting.com and highly recommend them to try. You will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast. Support is wonderfully thorough and responsive.