Thanks

Best Web hosting providers in Europe?

Hey dudes,

I decided to ask experienced webmasters here regarding the best and the most reliable hosts with servers in Europe. The thing is that I need to host my several new-built websites (wordpress, drupal).

Require 25 gbs of disk space, 800 gbs of data transfer, Linux + 24/7 customer support.
    Having done a search on hosting providers in Europe, I found only Lusovps.com - their pricing looks affordable.
    Are they reliable? Have you ever tried them before?

Thanks
    If you need VPS in Russia, Bulgaria, Netherlands and Sweden, can recommend hostplay.com services.
    Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique. They also offer very useful free tools.

Thanks
    Think that VPS would work fine for your needs, but still recommend you to check out more vps hosts in EU:
    - Rareservers.com - Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    - Libertyvps.net - 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    These are TWO reliable EU vps hosts I know. Compare their pricing, features and resources and choose the best.

Thanks
    Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

Thanks
    100% satisfied with foxcloud.net website hosting services! They have nice servers located in NL.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. The price is sweet!

Thanks
    There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Thanks
    If you are in search of stable European hosting you can use Exmasters.com. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.

Thanks
    I like QHoster.com hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

Thanks
    According to my experience Exmasters.com solutions are really great. You will be pleased with their rock-solid server solutions, stable networking and 24/7 available skilled techies.

Thanks
    You must go through reviews section of hosting provider which help to get good information about services and support