Thanks

need solid server hosting

I am looking for rock-solid server host with reliable DDoS protection.
    After some research I have found RapidDedi.com that perfectly fit my needs.
    However I don't know anyone having experience with them.
    Do you know anything about the speed, server stability and customer support provided by them?

Thanks
    You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    I can put forward a recommendation to look at dcxv.com powerful servers - pricing is well-balanced.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Thanks
    Use servers from webhostingbuzz.com or cloud.co.za, their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

Thanks
    I always use RapidDedi.com provider for solid servers and responsive support. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

Thanks
    It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

I believe Hostplay.com is one of the best places where you can order stable servers:
    ==>>>> - Russia, - Netherlands, - Sweden, - Bulgaria.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Thanks
    I would suggest you to go with waxspace .in.
    They provide DDos protection and ssl certificates with their web hosting service at very cheap price.

Thanks
    According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Thanks
    Check out server plans from Hostzealot.com. Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of features and skilled responsive support.

Thanks
    Yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostsailor.com servers can be suitable for your needs, the OP.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many IT users.
    Support is second to none.

Thanks
    What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?

25119 N. Aspen Grove Lane Colbert, WA 99005
    Thanks
    According to my information RapidDedi.com is offering fast web servers designed with highly effective components and high client support level, you will definitely be enthusiastic about them.

Thanks
    I'd like to advise you to use servers from hostingsource.com, prices are competitive and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is active and responsive around the clock.