Thanks

Any professional hosts in Greece to resell from?

I decided to start offering hosting in Greece cos I think that it will give some profit to me to earn money online.
    So, what reliable web hosting providers in Greece do you know? Any recommendations please?

I need over 100 gbs of disk space, Linux + real Greek ips.
    Do you think that I can give lionhost.gr a try? Their pricing looks quite competitive and meets my budget.

But... are their servers stable? What can you say about them from professional point of view?

Any alternatives for comparing pricing, features, etc.?

Thanks
    Hostivate is a web hosting and domain name services company in Greece

Thanks
    Lionhost.gr?

These guys are professional in all the ways. The best Greek hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.
    Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging. As for their server speeds, they are standard. Everything works good.

Thanks
    The techs at lionhost.gr walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
    To me the hosting experience with this web host is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
    The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.

Thanks
    My experience with lionhost.gr web host, thus far, has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending. Simply the best hosting service!

Thanks
    I'm really happy with lionhost.gr, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

Thanks
    Are there set-up fees? If so, what are they – and are they waived for first-time subscribers?

Thanks
    Reseller plans from webhostingbuzz.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Reseller hosting promo is $1 first month right now.

Thanks
    I do believe reselling from a2hosting.com and webhostingbuzz.com are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Plans contain many useful resources with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Servers are as solid as a rock. Their in-house support is skillful and knowledgeable.