Thanks

SSD shared account to sign up with ...

I'm looking for SSD shared hosting account and two hosts are in my mind - hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com, which host is better to sign up with?
    What would you do being in my place?

Thanks
    I'm impressed with Kvchosting.com ssd web host. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.

Thanks
    I'd say that Hostwinds.com would be best option to get really fast ssd hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.

Thanks
    According to my experience 4goodhosting.com is offering reliable ssd shared hosting service. Their servers are fast and very solid. Their hosting packages are lightning fast. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've used. Pricing is reasonable. I like their fast and helpful support. They are 24 hours active and responds in few minutes often with full solution.

Thanks
    I'd have a deal with hostingsource.com services as they are considered to be the most reliable hosting provider in the IT world.
    The support provided by this company is quite good and responsive any time you contact them.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast.

Thanks
    Maybe Hostwinds.com and their ssd litespeed shared hosting?

Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Thanks
    SSD shared accounts from hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com have provided resourceful plans with high uptime and quality support which is provided around the clock.
    They are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget.

Thanks
    You will get good information about both hosting provider services and support through there reviews section which you can get through google

Thanks
    I am constantly impressed with the support offered by hostwinds.com.

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.
    Bottom line:
    - Excellent stability for a site once it's up
    - Excellent customer service
    - Reasonably priced
    - Offers templates

Thanks
    I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

Thanks
    I have done research and must admit Hostwinds.com is trustworthy company with properly optimized and tweaked servers, featured affordable plans and support that is available all round the clock.

Thanks
    Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

I consider SolVPS.com to be the best option for getting cloud ssd hosting deals. Start from $4.49/mo.
    They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Thanks
    Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.