Thanks

Reliable reseller hosting account in Italy?

I require your help in choosing the right web host offering reseller hosting account in Italy.
    I need 40 gbs of disk, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux, Italian server location.
    What can you say about QHoster.com reliability? Any discounts?

please comment on this web host. I also need some alternatives to compare.

Thanks
    Been with QHoster.com or over 8 months. Nothing to complain about. The Support service is noticeably fast (minutes!) and accurate.
    They have been pleasant to deal with and, in short, they have basically been everything our previous web hosting experiences have not.

Thanks
    Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

So far, QHoster.com is one of my favorite web hosts with multiple server location choice.
    My VPS was up and running within 12 hours. Their support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive.

Thanks
    Well, QHoster.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
    Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

Thanks
    I like QHoster.com server locations:
    Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo), etc.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Thanks
    What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?

Thanks
    Quality reseller hosting plans are available from dcxv.com, prices are low and plans are full-featured.

Thanks
    Use reselling from webhostingbuzz.com or a2hosting.com.
    Plans are full-featured and servers are supported perfectly well around the clock.