Thanks

Professional help on my website

Hey guys.

I'm just looking for an opinion, Please try to help me out.
    I am trying to have a website as beautiful as this site but with all my efforts, I would like to have your opinions on the website I just designed and I am curious what you think about the overall layout, design, features etc.
    Appreciate your thoughts.
    747connect . com

Thanks
    5 Web Design Tips for a Professional Site :

1. Keep it clean and clutter-free.
    2. Do some web design recon.
    3. Put visual hierarchy to use.
    4. Make your text easy to read.
    5. Get the most out of the mobile version of your site.

Thanks
    Web Design Tips for a Professional Site:
    1. Design should be very much simple and easy to understand by user
    2. Web site should be made for the user not for the search engine.
    3. Theme of website an design must resemble to the business for which website is to be created.
    4. Various aspects and steps of SEO should be followed, so that website can rank up in the search engine for the required set of keywords.
    5. Website should be optimised for every multimedia like desktop, iPad, mobile etc.

Chetu Inc. is a 17 years old Plantation based software development company serving entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 clients. Chetu is a custom web application development company offering experienced web app developers to create scalable and robust web software technologies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kunalkumar View Post
    5 Web Design Tips for a Professional Site :

1. Keep it clean and clutter-free.
    2. Do some web design recon.
    3. Put visual hierarchy to use.
    4. Make your text easy to read.
    5. Get the most out of the mobile version of your site.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks kunalkumar. This is the perfect way to make professional site or web application development. if use this five easy step, I would like to say, everyone would like the website.

Thanks
    Any create a website for your small business can be easier than whatever you think. You can do it yourself if you are so gradient or need to keep costs down, you can ask a friend for help, or you can hire a web developer at a modest cost for developed your custom app development website for you. If you do it yourself or hire a developer to do it for your website, it will very easier be supposed you are getting these ways, which is very important part of the process to create your small business custom website.