Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Hey there guys, hope you are all doing good and that your earnings are great.
    Our Team at Mgcash Media have made again some superb changes that not a single network have.

Have you ever wanted to put price of some offer as high as you wanted them to be? Well if you did, you can do that with us!!! We enabled option for users who use our BitCoin locker to put price of the lead as far as up to 10$ so you can earn even more with Tier 1 countryís that use BitCoin as payment.

So far we are still the only network that have this tool of all CPA Networks.
    We are also adding daily more and more offers to boost your EPC and CR.

Some of the new offers that we added:

If you need faster approval or want to join us, you can always contact me here or via skype or email.

My skype is: nem.mgcash
    My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Thanks
    Hey guys, we have another big announcement to make for all of you.
    We implemented another great thing with our content locker to boost your CR.

We added new Content Locker: ďCaptchaĒ and integrated with that our BitCoin Locker too.
    Here is the example how it looks like:

As you all know, Captcha is very common now on every site, so users will be familiar with this and will do that quickly as they already see captcha everywhere.

This new locker is easy to set up and you can put it almost everywhere you want.

If you have any questions or suggestions you can always contact me here or on my Skype or Email.

My Skype is: nem.mgcash
    My Email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Thanks
    Hello guys we have another amazing update from Mgcash team!

Have you ever wanted to build a Landing Page with generator but donít have money to pay for it or you donít have enough coding skills to do it? Well if that is the case, we made a template that you can edit to your niche and change everything in just a few minutes to your liking.

We offer you Landing Page builder that you can customize however you like and you donít need to share your niche with anybody!

Here are some previews of how it looks like:

Now this is the preview of what we made, but you can change all of that. From background, generator (add new values), change resources, new title. So completely whole Landing Page can be changed and we will automatically add locker so you do not need to worry about that.

Preview of the Landing Page creator:

Now with this easy landing page creator you can create any lp in just a few minutes. If you need any help with this or want maybe to add something else, you can always send me a message and I will help you with anything. You can send me message here or on skype. My skype is: nem.mgcash

Thanks
    So, you have wished for a tremendous new update on our behalf to provide you with the best way to make your work as easy as possible, well, regarding that - your wait has been rewarded with the best feature to this date.

Our system has developed a great and vast new accomplishment in the world of technology with the three new templates for the Link locker just to make your job as light as we can. Yes, this update will make all of your work highly efficient and will therefore allow you to spend more time having fun.

So, to follow up how much traffic has been on any site you have created in order to have the knowledge of what to do better and what to suspend on it here are some of the templates of Link locker in order to provide you with the feedback you need:

Therefore, this is the best tool out on the market which can help you in developing and evolving your site the best you can. It has many different options implemented within it in order to make easy not just your work, but your usage of this program as well.
    Explore the options you wish to help yourself in order to develop the best site your potential can deploy. So, use it to your advantage and if you have any additional questions, help and assistance this is our contact.

If you need any help or anything, let me know and I will always help out. You can send me message here or on the skype.

Thanks
    Hey guys, do you promote movies online but Conversion is low for you? If that is the case we have created Ultimate Video Link Locker Template just for you. With this new locker you will be able to have amazing CR with your traffic and you can completely edit this to your liking. So start using it right away and see your CR go off the roof. If you need any help you can always ask us anything and we will help you out.

Here is the preview of how it looks like:

This Ultimate Video Link Locker Template even have sound in it, so that will help even more.

If you have any questions send me message here, skype or on the email.
    My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12